Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Duck Hunts...2007?????

Old 05-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default Duck Hunts...2007?????

I'm looking to take a duck hunt..in Maryland or some surrounds state...in 2007 anyone know if any good guides or places...we're thinking maybe 3 days....in the month of OCT or Nov 2007.....please email [email protected]
Old 05-27-2007, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Duck Hunts...2007?????

Email sent.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:12 AM

HOW ABOUT LOUISIANA FLOODED TIMBER ,CORN SOY BEAN TRY www.cphuntinglodge.com or www.freewebs.com/louisianaduckman/
Old 06-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

Thankyou for responding...i have'nt made my mind up yet, but am still interested...i'd really love to drop a Pintail on the water...thats what i'm looking for......Honkers
Old 06-24-2007, 07:26 PM

Hey Honekrs, How are you tonight? Sorry I cant hardley recommend any places here in the states anymore for the fact how the birds are. Never can predict if they would be coming down fromNorth or not. But I can say if you Haveever thought about hunting Saskatchewan, Canada? Than I can take care of you on that Hunt. We have andrun aHunting Lodge there whichhas spoil alot of hunters and spoils me each yr..Really how are waterfowl hunting been here in thestates for yrs now.We kill hunders of birds each yrand lots of Trophy Black Bears that you just dont see that often here in the states anymore. We been aired on Bass Pro, Hunting The World Southern Style, Carolina's Outdoor andthats not counting this yr.
We had a lodge in Arkansas for 5 yrs but its like alot of the states now, the birds just dont get down there to much anymore and we stop running it since it wasnt fair toour hunterspaying there money and never knowing if they was going kill a good numberof birds or not..We end up giving more hunts free to our guys for the fact howbadit started getting there at the last. Which our name is to important tostart working like that, and we want your money being worth yourhunt andwhen you leave us, we know we done a good job to please you and you got what you paid for
..So thats why we only have our lodge in Saskatchewan, Canada and not the states anymore.., But if youever like to hunt in Saskatchewan than shoot me a email or give me a call and we can kills some birds there, and i mean lots of birds since the limit for one hunter is 36 birds a day..Dont see that here in the states..lol..
Anyways have a Nice Day and Happy Hunting, From us here at:
Tracker Outfitting
Saskatchewan,Canada
Trophy Black Bear, Nonstop Waterfowl Hunts
270-639-7881 Office
270-635-3941 Cell
[email protected]
Also offerat the otherLodgewith Whitetail, Mule Deer, Elk & Moose Hunts