Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

LANYARDS

Old 02-12-2007, 05:04 PM

Default LANYARDS

Hi goose hunters.. I was just wondering if anyone could send me a spare lanyard for my calls, since I dont have a store in my area to get one. I no you guys are probably thinkin Im a cheap bastard and dont feel like bying one, its not that. Firstly, I cant order one off of cabelas (anywhere off the internet) cuz I dont own a credit card yet, or dont use paypal, and second of all, no stores in my area sell any lanyard. Just a single call lanyard, which doesnt help me at all. If someone can be kind enough to send me one of there old lanyards to I can keep more than one call on, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks alot guys.. and good hunting.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:51 AM

Default RE: LANYARDS

i make my own out of decoy cord, just braid it together, (you can look up on line how to do that) then just tie off the loops for you calls, it realy easy, make sure you burn the ends
Old 02-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sure thing, I'll trade you even for you Extrema II. I'll even eat the shipping costs for you.

Edit: I'm just curious as to exactly how your local store gets by selling Foiles Straight Meat Honker goose calls...yet, does not carry a two or three drop lanyard?
Old 02-13-2007, 05:50 PM

ya bud, i dont even no where your getting that I have a smh? i was just asking easy... take a breather

Old 02-13-2007, 06:15 PM

i think he was saying that how canyour local store sell calls but not lanyards,

and also if you read his post, he does not have a store near him to buy one at.

also stop trying to get free stuff its ticking alot of people off
Old 02-13-2007, 06:42 PM

ya man your right.. sorry bout all this fellas.. wont happen again. i may be heading up to cabelas in the summer. ill just get one there. just forget bout this post. sorry guys for the inconvenience.. i was willing to pay for this stuff.. baright tho, take er easy..
Old 02-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gooseslayerT

ya bud, i dont even no where your getting that I have a smh? i was just asking easy... take a breather

Well... here is a hint among others I know about... this one just happens to be in print for all to see:

ORIGINAL: gooseslayerT

[From the Goose Calls thread; post #2]

If you wanna pay $$$ big cash for a call, foiles 'straight meat' is the way to go. umm, winglock, tim grounds and sean mann are also a few calls to consider. good luck..
This is of course assuming that you are recommending a call you acctually blow.....

Old 02-13-2007, 09:08 PM

yeah dude you can make a pretty sweet one yourself