Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Seasons Out, Now What?

Old 02-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default Seasons Out, Now What?

Now that waterfowl season and most other hunting seasons are over I think Im going to start doing a little ice fishing and beaver trapping. I try to do a little bit of everything in hunting, fishing and trapping. I love it all!!! I know there are alot of people that are just die hard waterfowlers, deer hunters, and turkey hunters, but they only do one of them the whole year. Me personaly, I don't know how you could just hunt one species with all the others to choose from. Not saying there is anything wrong with it though, just saying I got to do it all. I was wondering what the rest of you do after season is out.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:03 PM

Default RE: Seasons Out, Now What?

waterfowl has been over where i live for almost a month. i still got till the end of this month to hunt bunnies
Old 02-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

Fishin gets my vote till turkey season.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:34 PM

Since i live in manitoba and the off season is frozen after i take my deer in nov., i bow hunt coyotes, ice fish, crow hunt and shoot, sporting clays A LOT!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:06 PM

jackrabbits, icefishing, spring walleye and perch runs start towards the end of marrch, then summer time steelhead on erie, maybe some musky's on stclair. Seasons are never out,, just the species changes!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

My waterfowl season ended last November. Now it`s Jacks, yotes, varmints and some icefishing. Waiting on the spring Snowgoose season in April. Looking at shotguns also.

Ron
Old 02-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Typical Buck

Geese are still open until Feb. 15th and then during March they open up a late season light goose with unlimited bag limit and we're allowed to unplug our guns, use electronic calls, and pretty much useanything we want to get to them.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:23 PM

Forgot we have a feb21-28 nuisance canada goose season about an hour away. Probably get out 1 or 2 days.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:41 PM

My waterfowl season has been over since november, i shot my whitetail, now i just stick to ice fishing and ski-dooing for a couple more months then waterfowl season opens again!
Old 02-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

I focus on training my dog for the upcoming HT season.

Quick Reply: Seasons Out, Now What?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.