Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Team #2

Old 09-06-2006, 09:36 AM

Default RE: Team #2

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts. I am super busy at work right now and trying to get ready for a black bear hunt next week in Maine. I will try to keep up better....

I made it out for the Michigan early goose season 2 times this weekend and did not bring any geese home myself.A guy I was hunting with knocked 1 down and we then should have had 3 more on the second outing. As luck has it,they surprised us and came in as we were picking up.

Old 09-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ryan, that is a GREAT looking avatar. A job well done. Thankyou.

Ron
Old 09-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

After dove hunting tonight I am going to scout a round a little for ducks and geese. I will try my luck tomorrow with both and see if I can get my name on the board..I'll check back in on Monday!
Old 09-08-2006, 01:06 PM

3 more geese this morning.

Got a phone call from my uncle while sitting in the field,, asked what are you doing this weekend? no plans why? Well I got my bear 2 days ago,, weve got 4 hitting the other baits you and your buddy want too come up and shoot them this weekend? Leaving at 8 pm!
Old 09-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck huntin Bear Swampthing!!! I am glad you are goingya dont need to add any more honkers to the score anyway
Old 09-08-2006, 02:10 PM

Hey Carp and bk7799 where in Michigan are you located? You ever cross into Ontario too hunt?
Old 09-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

We both live near Muskegon...I fish Canadian waters every year but this is the first year I am hunting Canada...Heading to Manitoba October 4.....
Old 09-08-2006, 02:28 PM

Thats northern lower isnt it?

I was going too say if your in the Detroit area cross the creek, were hunting 30 minutes from the bridge!Im officially done for early goose season, buddies will hunt that field a couple more times next week. Duck and regular goose opens on the 23rd. Will have a few real good hunts that week. Then its waiting time for the divers too show on stclair,, then your going too see numbers add up fast!

Where are you fishing over here wheatley/erieau? or stclair slime?
Old 09-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I fish the Det River for Eyes every spring....

Muskegon is in west michigan on Lake MI, that would be fun hunting over there with you guys, I hear it is pretty good...
Old 09-11-2006, 05:53 AM
Typical Buck

Too bad we can't count doves, I shot 45 this weekend (15 a day limit). I went around looking for teal and came up empty, I did find some residentgeese but was unable to hunt them this weekend. Next weekend I am not dove hunting, which will give me more time totry my luck at the geese!

Quick Reply: Team #2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.