Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

wadders

Old 08-14-2006, 11:11 AM

Default wadders

I am going to be getting some new wadders before season, and was wondering what your guys thoughts were on the different brands, and models.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:10 PM

Default RE: wadders

I usually am in a pair of waders 60-80 days a year and i like the zipper waders for the convenience by cabelas and hodgeman. If you only use them a couple of times a year i would go with a good pair of 3 ply canvas waders, if you are going to use them more than 5 or 10 times of year then i would go with neoprene waders 3mm at the minimum. Let us know how much you hunt,what type of weather, and how much you want to spend. Oh yeah how deep of water do you hunt 98% of the time.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:57 AM

Default RE: wadders

if you get neopreme get the ones with the neopreme shoulder straps and that have the boats already built in; when duck hunting too much junk gets inside the ones that i have w/ the seperate boot.