Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Anyone else doing HIP?

Old 12-14-2005, 08:32 AM

Default Anyone else doing HIP?

Last year I was in the program where you keep a log of all the days you went hunting and where and your success. Well this year, I have these envelopes that I send in with the wing from every duck that I shoot. Its pretty cool, cause after they tally them, I will get a report back with the age, sex and species of all the ducks I sent. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the same thing, and how its going for you. Im excited, cause in a week here I have a snow goose hunt scheduled for down around Katy, TX. Hoping to fill a whole lot of envelopes with that trip!
Old 12-14-2005, 03:24 PM

Default RE: Anyone else doing HIP?

Yes, I did it a few years ago at the end they will send you a summary of your totals and be ready they will more than likely ask you to do it next year.