Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Hello New guy here

Old 09-08-2005, 07:06 PM

Default Hello New guy here

Hello everyone my name is Jason I hunt Illinois and Tn and Kentucky.I hunt about 45 days out of the 6o day season .Ihave 2 kids 7 and 3 and a wife of 8 years i live in central Illinois and would enjoy company in the blind if you are in the area.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:57 PM

Default RE: Hello New guy here

i hunt many different places around henderson kentucky and mt. vernon indiana. i hunt horseshoe bend if you know where that is on the ohio river, and i hunt the wabash river by pitchers lake and kinda close to hovey wildlife refuge. we put in at dogtown boat ramp on the wabash and hays boat ramp on the ohio. i live in kentucky. we've got plenty of huntin partners as it is but it would be nice to see a fellow hunting.net member out there though. give me a hollar if you hunt any of these places.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome to the forum!!! Hey quack, how far is Mt vernon from Portland, i hunt portland area every year at least once...
Old 09-12-2005, 09:23 PM

thats a good 4 or 5 hours away from mt. vernon id say. i hunt the wabash river which borders illinoise and indiana in the southwestern corner of indiana. sorry carp wish it was closer.