Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
Duck Hunting  wi  Whats New in 2002 >

Duck Hunting wi Whats New in 2002

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Duck Hunting wi Whats New in 2002

Old 09-28-2002, 12:16 PM

Default Duck Hunting wi Whats New in 2002

A restriction has been placed on the hunting of canvasback ducks. Canvasbacks may not be hunted during the 2002 waterfowl season. Duck hunters are allowed to harvest 2 hen mallards statewide starting October 19.The Northern Duck Zone will run continuous (Sept.28 ? Nov.26), and there will be a five day split in the Southern Duck Zone (Oct.5 ? Oct.13 and Oct.19 ? Dec.8). A restriction has been placed on the hunting of pintail ducks. Pintails may only be taken during the first 30 days of the waterfowl season (Sept.28 ? Oct.27 in the North and Oct.5 ? Oct.13 and Oct.19 ? Nov.8 in the South).The daily bag limit for Canada geese in the Horicon and Collins zones will be two.This year the Collins Zone?s four periods have been condensed into three time periods.Trapping on the Mississippi River: The waterfowl and trapping seasons will overlap within the Mississippi (Trapping) Zone?Chippewa River south to the Illinois state line. Trapping will begin on the 2nd Monday in November, providing a period of open water trapping opportunity during long waterfowl seasons. For more information please contact: DNR, 3550 Mormon Coulee Rd., LaCrosse, WI 54601 or call 608-785-9000. Remember: Waterfowl blinds located on public land are now required to have the owners name, address and customer identification number, in English letters one-inch square or larger, affixed permanently to the blind in a readily visible area.

Edited by - stateline outdoors waterfowl guides on 10/03/2002 10:31:24
Old 09-28-2002, 05:06 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-30-2002, 08:04 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-03-2002, 04:33 AM

Default RE: Duck Hunting wi Whats New in 2002

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
ah, i see you got the litle one off the keyboard. now go read the forum rules on SPAM!!!!!!

&quot;for every kid you take hunting today, a new decoy carrier is born&quot;
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>this are my own picks! how can share tham with hunters with out being spam?

stateline outdoors

Edited by - stateline outdoors waterfowl guides on 10/03/2002 05:37:04
Old 10-03-2002, 06:11 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-04-2002, 06:00 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
how many times you gonna change the post?? this is the 3rd time. by the way, the fine print in the hosting of your site says you can get $ for signing on new members if i read that right. that is the spam i refer to.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote> ware dos it say that web shots? no it dos not say that it is free. there is rule that also says no harassing so how is braking rules!! in stead of being a bully why don't you help some one

stateline outdoors

Edited by - stateline outdoors waterfowl guides on 10/04/2002 07:33:37
Old 10-04-2002, 05:06 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-04-2002, 09:07 PM

post up your homepage again, and maybe the first and second posts you edited out. as far as helping someone, should i ask you if you are booked up for the season, your daily fees, and references of satisfied hunters, suggested guide tipping rates and where to contact you for possible hunting opportunites, what type of hunting-field/water, and any amenities offered to the client at a attractive low cost. how's that for playing nice???

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote> ok what seems to be the problem is we got off on the wrong foot her! lets call a truss hear but if you wont I can late you know all the info about us you wont?sorry I will try to post my posts a little better ok thank you

stateline outdoors