Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!! >

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Old 03-09-2005, 08:13 PM

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

I agree. Why havent I read about this company in Outdoor life or Field and Stream? If they have so many employees and so many hunting articles that are being published why don't they sound even remotly familiar. Have I overlooked if so please use some examples and I'll look up some of your articles then decide if it is as big of a scam that it seems.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:24 PM

I am suprised that this forum lets people like these guys on here. After all isn't this run by The North American Hunting Club? I would think that they would not want their members scamed on their sight. I am a life member and would like to think better of this club but alowing people like this to post makes me wonder. If they want to pay me to hunt then lets get some prices. For example in 2007 I want to go back to Africa and hunt for buff, Sable and Leopard, now I know what this hunt will cost me and I really do not know if I can justify it since I am self employed, (and not by these guys!!!) Lets see if they can give me a price they will pay so this hunt is worth while? Hay either cough up or shut up!!!!!
Old 03-09-2005, 08:58 PM

Hey Judson, If they will pay for it and pay us take me along and throw in hippo and elephant and ill even buy the gun. Unless they provide them too.
Old 03-11-2005, 05:28 PM

I am LMAO right now....to the point of tears.
I knew a guy that got into a similiar scam like this. He used to try to get me into it.....Yea right! Well to make a long story short....HE WENT BROKE! They took all his money...If you go to this seminar for $350 you will make alot more money,......and so on. When they were done with him, he couldn't afford to pay attention.

SERIOUSLY.....I gotta go...I'M busting my gut right now!
Old 03-15-2005, 09:49 PM

Hey all, Sorry I missed a few days and didn't answer any questions.
I was a little busy. We had a tragic event near my home. a few kids were playing in a large erosion/wash area. The bank caved in and burried them. The two girls were able to escape but the ten year old boy was swallowed by several thousand tons of earth. Our search and rescue soon turned to a search and recovery.
After 16 hours of work with one dozer, one loader and four backhoes we finally moved enough dirt to recover the body.

Life is so short. make sure you spend time with those you love. You never know when it's your turn or theirs.

Now back to our little discussion: This is no more of a scam than Cabelas or Bass Pro. They sell products and we sell products. As for Field and Stream or OutdoorLife, They sell magazine subscriptions. So do we. They won't pay you for your pictures and articles for the publications, We will.

It's not normal to sell your competition. That may be why you don't read about us in them.

Will we pay you to go hunt? NO... but we will pay you for the story and/or picture. We will pay you for the video footage. We will pay booking fees on hunts you take or sell to others. We will pay commisions on products sold. And yes this is a real BUSINESS so as a Business owner you can take legitimate tax deductions.

Be sceptical or just do your home work and decide for yourself.
Through Hunt'n and Fish'n Biz I was able to hunt several states and Mexico during the past year. Planning even more this year.

If your not into making money that's fine. I am, so the next time you want to buy any hunting gear or fishing gear or book a hunt, give me a shout. I promise not to try to recruit you to my team, just sell you top notch products at fair prices.
Old 03-16-2005, 06:14 AM

it would be nice if we could get rid of these and the free tv and such posts dont you think?
Old 03-16-2005, 08:03 AM

ORIGINAL: insane04

it would be nice if we could get rid of these and the free tv and such posts dont you think?

Whats nice to get rid of is the JOB you hate and the BOSS you can't stand and the business owner you are making rich while you do all the work. But like I said before, Don't worry about it. When your buddies come to you with the greatest thing they are involved in you can just Oh man I can't believe you fell for that scam. You can go back to work and they will too in the field, on the mountain and in the woods. It's a rough day at the office.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

ROTFLMAO
Ya know it amazes me how people continue to get sucked into this crap. Boy the mind is an amazing thing isn't it? The hilarity of this thread is something else.

eventually we would like to replace our full-time job with our part-time fortune.
LOL wow the sales pitch of a life time there. That actually worked on you? I wonder how many of your illustrious members use that very same line. hmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh by the way what is your part time fortune now??? Please enlighten me.

Thread heading and motto of overall business sales pitch:
GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....
Pointblank (illustrious member) comment:
Will we pay you to go hunt? NO...
Lucy you have some splainin' to do!!

and the business owner you are making rich while you do all the work.
Hey chief????[:-] What do you reckon you're doing?

These MLM things irritate me to no end. Like someone has stated before why don't you try making money the real way. Go work hard and earn it rather than stepping on and taking advantage of decent people that get sucked into this crud. You know and I know that this is purely a pyramid scam the only difference is you have to justify it cause you are trying to make money at it. You may pull the wool over on a lot of people with your little sales pitch, looking out for us, take advantage, the business is legit, great opportunity blah blah blah BS. Then when someone doesnt' seem interested and calls you on it you back off a bit and play it like it's their loss by saying things like "I won't push you anymore" or "do your homework and you'll see for yourself". Trying to get the person to step back and think wait a minute maybe he IS sincere?? NOT!!!!!!!! The whole thing disgusts me. People don't fall for it. It's a pure scam run by brainwashed people that are simply attempting to take advantage of you and playing on your emotions. Makes me sick.
And the fact that you can come in here and knowingly post something like this in a hunting forum makes me ill as well. Not only are you trying to sell this crap the way you are, but you're also doing it to your fellow hunters??? Real Sportsmen!! Take your junk and sell it elsewhere.

btw.... if this seemed deragatory it was meant to be.

p.s. I laughed for about 10 minutes over the Whacked the rabbit comment. Now that was funny.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:59 PM

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH

It should read: Get paid to hunt and phish.
Old 03-23-2005, 05:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

By the looks of the number of posts you have (over4400) in less than a year and a half. you must spend plenty of time with the computor.
Brilliant Sherlock Holmes!

If you can't afford an awesome hunt, again let me know.
Can't afford?? I've EARNED more money at 33 yrs old than you and your pyramid will see in 10 lifetimes chief. I dont' need to work. Yet I still wouldn't participate in your scumbag scam.

And thanks dad for looking out for me but I get plenty of time in the field.Who are you to judge me LMAO? You paint the picture that I sit here on the computer in a dark room day after day and never leave the house or hunt. I've done more things, made more friends, made more money, traveled more places, done more projects then you or any of your pyramid buddies can phathom. The get out and enjoy life junk may have sold you brother but you may as well save your breath on me. Go bark up a different tree dude.

Quick Reply: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.