Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 Duck Hunting Boat >

Duck Hunting Boat

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Duck Hunting Boat

Old 12-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Duck Hunting Boat

I'd like it to be a 16 footer...at least a 1648 flatbottom. Camo would help, but I can do that myself. I'd like a working 25 or 40 horse on it. I can customize it myself for gun boxes and things of that nature if not already on it. Oh yeah, I need a trailor for it too.

Can't spend an arm and a leg for a new one. Just would like to quit mooching off my buddies for rides.

If you can get me a fair price, I'll see what I can do. I'll even come pick it up need be, so you don't have to ship it UPS. lol

If you actually have one for sale, post pictures of it for me.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:20 PM

Default RE: Duck Hunting Boat

I got a 18 footer for sale. No camo, has a 15 horse, has a trailer also. Its 45 minutes north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin though. Ill get some pictures up here ASAP.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

FroMan,

I have a 97 Model 16ft Seark Duck Boat with a 98 model 40 Johnson on in that I planned on selling in the spring but I will sell it now. It's in good shape. I had a bearing go out so insurance paid to rebuild the lower unit, this summer. I have never had a moments problem from the motor other than the bearing going out. It stills runs great. I just bought a smaller boat because I am not duck hunting anymore and 95% of the time I deer hunt alone so I wanted a smalller boat. It has an evinrude 24 volt trolling motor and two voyager batteries. It has a front deck but is open the rest of the way back except for a small dry box. Trailer is in good shape but it needs new lights. It's a solid rig. I'll even throw in a seat and life jackets. I am asking $3,100 for the rig. PM if you are interested in seeing some pics.
Old 12-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

silentassassin,

You should have a PM in your inbox.
Old 12-27-2004, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a couple of pics
Old 12-27-2004, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is another
Old 12-27-2004, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

And another
Old 01-05-2005, 01:56 PM

Hello Froman,
I build custom fiberglass duck boats here in NJ. Fully customized for you style of hunting. Complete boats ready to hunt. A 16' boat fully rigged will run you around $1800 less shipping. Included are full wiring for lights, gun racks, decoy storage for 3 dozen decoys, misc. storage, floatation, fully camoflaged, dog platform, 2 swivel seats and bilge pump. These boats are called sneakboxes here. Contact me at [email protected] to talk about your needs. I built them according to the customer not this is what I got deal with it or modify it. Normal build time start to finish about 6 weeks. I built about 12 per year and get booked pretty fast so contact me soon for your boat information for 2005-06 season. I'm a hunter, trapper, and fisherman. I'm also, a union carpenter. My hobbies are my passion. I build quaility not quanity!