Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
Looking for trapped and game meat for Dog >

Looking for trapped and game meat for Dog

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Looking for trapped and game meat for Dog

Old 02-21-2020, 01:44 PM
Spike

Default Looking for trapped and game meat for Dog

Hi,
I am looking for sourcing of the following varieties for a raw fed dog: Muskrat, Rabbit, Hare, Squirrel, Duck, Geese, waterfowl, and upland bird. Preferentially skinned non-eviscerated whole game. In addition to those I am also looking for sourcing for cuts from moose, Venison, Elk, Deer, or exotics. I can pay for your time and services as the law states I cannot pay for the actual meat itself. Any location is fine, I will pay shipping costs.
I've been having a pretty hard time finding sourcing for whole game so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and warm regards.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

maybe list where your at?

and why not raise your own it would have to be cheaper and easier to get as hunting wild game is NOT a yr round deal, so, if you plan to feed your dog all yr, you ain' t going to be buying it all yr, unless buying from a pen raised place!
Old 02-21-2020, 02:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

In every state that I know of it is illegal to sell the meat of wild game and furbearers and if the sale is across state lines it is illegal under federal law. I would have a dim view of anyone who would sell the meat of game that they harvested for dog food! That is called market hunting and wildlife populations cannot stand the pressure of market hunting. If you want raw meat, there are places you can buy domestically raised rabbits ect.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 02-21-2020 at 03:00 PM.