Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
Want more hunts, gear or money? >

Want more hunts, gear or money?

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Want more hunts, gear or money?

Old 08-21-2018, 08:41 PM
Spike

Default Want more hunts, gear or money?

I am looking specifically for people who either want to hunt more, would love to get discounts on gear, or would like to make money in the industry.

You can be a member or be a rep! It's up to you.

You can have your own Agency while working with top brands out there like Leupold, Big Frig Coolers, Initial Ascent Packs, Kings Camo, Zamberlan Boots, SportEar and many more. You are just like a Century21 or Farmers Insurance Agency but for Hunting. Build your Salesforce to sell Memberships, Hunts, and Gear!!!

ALL HUNTERS CAN BENEFIT BY OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES!!! HERE ARE A FEW WAYS:

> FREE CUSTOM HUNT PLANS FOR ALL STATES

> FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO "HUNT THE WEST" MAGAZINE

> BEING A USER (FREE) AND GET NOTIFIED OF ALL STATE DEADLINES AND APPLICATION PERIODS

> MEMBERSHIPS ($149/Year) GET DISCOUNTS ON GEAR, HUNTS, CANCELATION HUNTS AND FREE UNLIMITED APPLICATIONS FOR ANY STATE

> HAVING YOUR OWN AGENCY ($25/monthly).

Send me a text or email if you are interested in learning more and LET'S TALK HUNTING!!!
435-557-0615
*$449 Price includes Membership fee and 1 year of Business Tools/Agency Fees.

Last edited by mjprobert; 11-26-2018 at 09:19 AM.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:16 AM
Typical Buck

Leupold is the only one I regognize. Besies not interested. Sounds a little like a pyramid scheme.
Old 08-22-2018, 01:04 PM
Spike

Thank you for your comment.

Like I said... I am looking for people who either want to hunt more, would love to get discounts on gear, or would like to make money in the industry. I love to hunt here in the West and some of those names like Kings Camo and Zamberlan Boots are used quite a bit out here. SportEars are AWESOME and you need to check them out. They are the chosen ear protection of FrontSight Firearms Training Institute. Best ear protection out!

If you apply for hunts for you and/or family members in any state... it can be a headache. That is why our memberships really help. We apply for you and give you Custom Hunt Plans so you know which states and areas you should apply for to go on the hunts you really want to go on. We match the hunter to the hunt. Once you get the tag or are headed on a hunt... you might need gear or a guide... we help with those too. I don't have time to wait 20 years for a Limited Entry Elk or Deer tag here in Utah... So I apply in Colorado and Nevada because I have a higher likelihood of drawing a tag out there. That is just one example of my hunt strategy. You may hunt in a different place and this isn't an issue for you.

If you don't like the business side of it... don't look at that. I guarantee any hunter can benefit by either shortening their time spent on applications, discounts on hunts or discounts on gear.

Don't knock it until you try it!
Old 08-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, rip off!
Old 08-22-2018, 02:27 PM
Spike

What's a rip-off? Providing a service for members? I'm not sure where all the prejudgement is coming from.
Old 08-22-2018, 02:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

It is coming from life experience. If it sounds like a rip off, it more than likely is. If your company was any good or legitimate, people would not have to pay to work for you.
Old 08-22-2018, 02:59 PM
Spike

That's a good point but doesn't take into account other styles of business. How do Real Estate Agents work with their brokers? Or Insurance Agents? Franchises? These people pay a fee to use the different services and to run their own business underneath the structure that is in place. This is set up the same way. It's not your traditional 9-5 but that doesn't make it any less legitimate.

I understand that you may not see it that way and that is ok. I don't want to argue. I personally benefit from the Rolling Bones Membership and became a rep to have a career in the industry so I can do more of what I love.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry, the term snake oil salesman comes to mind. Are you legitimate? possibly. I will play the odds and not believe you are not. I have seen too many people taken, I subscribe to the premise that if it seems too good to be true, it is!
Old 08-22-2018, 08:42 PM
Spike

WOW!! I'm sorry you have been taken in the past and have to live your life that way. Not all people are snake oil salesman.
Old 10-25-2018, 04:42 AM
Spike

I'm not quite sure how this will work. Don't believe that this is a great way to make business.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.