HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Want more hunts, gear or money?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 01:04 PM
mjprobert
Spike

Thank you for your comment.

Like I said... I am looking for people who either want to hunt more, would love to get discounts on gear, or would like to make money in the industry. I love to hunt here in the West and some of those names like Kings Camo and Zamberlan Boots are used quite a bit out here. SportEars are AWESOME and you need to check them out. They are the chosen ear protection of FrontSight Firearms Training Institute. Best ear protection out!

If you apply for hunts for you and/or family members in any state... it can be a headache. That is why our memberships really help. We apply for you and give you Custom Hunt Plans so you know which states and areas you should apply for to go on the hunts you really want to go on. We match the hunter to the hunt. Once you get the tag or are headed on a hunt... you might need gear or a guide... we help with those too. I don't have time to wait 20 years for a Limited Entry Elk or Deer tag here in Utah... So I apply in Colorado and Nevada because I have a higher likelihood of drawing a tag out there. That is just one example of my hunt strategy. You may hunt in a different place and this isn't an issue for you.

If you don't like the business side of it... don't look at that. I guarantee any hunter can benefit by either shortening their time spent on applications, discounts on hunts or discounts on gear.

Don't knock it until you try it!