Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
Youth hunting opportunities in TX >

Youth hunting opportunities in TX

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Youth hunting opportunities in TX

Old 09-22-2010, 06:21 AM
Fork Horn

Default Youth hunting opportunities in TX

I am looking for information on organizations or persons that provide youth hunting opportunities at a reasonable price. Free is always good, but not expected.

We enter the TPWD lottery, but it is not always a sure thing nor is it always a positave experience because of limited game sightings and strict harvest regulations.

Any information is appreciated.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:58 AM
Spike

I guide for a ranch in North Texas, we hunt Deer, Hogs, waterfowl, Turkey and predators. Tell me more about what you are looking for.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:02 AM
Fork Horn

Honestly, I was hoping to find an organization or individual that is willing to help me get my kids into hunting that will provide youth deer hunting for free! Preferably a managment type hunt. I am not looking for trophy animals. I have one boy that is not sure he likes hunting because it is boring. I am not sure if this is because of many trips afield and a lack of action or if it is just not for him. My youngest boy is all about the hunting, but loosing his patients for the sport for the same reason.

We hunt locally in East TX. However, it is hard to keep their interest when we may go days without seeing any game.

I might be able to pay for an inexpensive deer hunting opportunity for them providing they can see lots of game, and harvest some animals.

Thanks for the reply!!
Old 02-10-2011, 03:51 AM
Spike

Default youth hunt in Texas

Try C.O.A, Christian Outdoor Alliance.