Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
Wanted: .260 Calibers in Remington 700 >

Wanted: .260 Calibers in Remington 700

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Wanted: .260 Calibers in Remington 700

Old 10-20-2009, 11:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Post Wanted: .260 Calibers in Remington 700

I want to buy a .260 in the Remington 700. It can be the mountain model or the CDL SF.

Also, this would be even nice, Remington had a plain .260 in a Rem 700 with their black synthetic stock and blued barrel. I don't recall if it was an ADL or BDL.

I'm not interested in any other caliber, unless you have a Rem. 700 Mountain in the .270, then I may be interested.

If you can supply some pics to me, your price and methods of payment you accept, I'd appreciate it. I can get you my eMail to get me pics if you wish.

Gun will be sent to a FFL in my area.

If you have something, please PM me because I won't be checking this daily.

Thanks,

iSnipe
Old 11-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Spike

Default did you find your gun yet

did you find your gun yet, if not there is a guy (FFL, Han**** Firearms 951 906-3728) in Yucaipa CA ships anywhere for free about a year ago he built my 700 in .308 with all the bells and whistles i.e. H-S Precision Stock and detachable mag. Shilen s/s Select #7 barrel 11 degree recessed crown, fully blue printed and steel bedded the action, Jewell trigger, Badger knob, unitized night vision rail, Gruning heavy duty rings topped with a Leupold Mark-4 scope... its a one hole gun that took him two weeks to build. he started with only My action, Not sure what you want or what his work load is now but he'll be building my next 700 in .300 RUM.

Good luck.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the info. However, this will be a hunting gun. My comp. gun will be a .260 as well, but cost about $2,700 when I'm done. I have a few g-smiths in line to do the work.

iSnipe
Old 11-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Spike

any time...happy shooting.