Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 Looking for Outfitters to Advertise with >

Looking for Outfitters to Advertise with

Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Looking for Outfitters to Advertise with

Old 11-29-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Looking for Outfitters to Advertise with

Predator House Productions isa video production company specializing in high-quality hunting videography. The internet and word of mouth are our only advertising techniques and we are trying to take advantage of every opportunity. If you have a website, we'd simply like to exchange links with you. We will put your site on our "Links" page and we simply ask you link to us somewhere on yours.

Linking is a highly effective way to improve the likelihood of being seen by search engines and also by other clients. Also, we feelthat a hunting videography company pairing with an outfitter provides numerous other advertising benefits to both parties. Our videos are some of the most cutting edge in the hunting industry and our clients undoubtedly show their videos to hundreds of their friends. This is a great advertising technique for us but if your property is featured in the video, it will also be for you! Pleasewatchany of thevideos onour website to see if our quality of work is something you'd be interested in linking with. Thank you and feel free to submit any questions through our site.
www.predatorhouse.com
Old 12-18-2007, 03:47 PM

Default RE: Looking for Outfitters to Advertise with

Take a look at our site... www.country-adventures.com. If you want to trade links I'd be happy to, just drop me an email
[email protected]
Thanks
Luke