Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Good Women

Old 04-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default Good Women

Man Would I love to meet a good women who is down to earth and loves the outdoors, someone who hunts and fish's as well as can handle herself in the woods, isn't moody and with rude negative comments all the time about everything and everyone. and No she doesn't have to look like the girl on the Martin bow add. although being somewhat pretty is a plus.

sorry guys I just had to throw that in to break up the norm. But seriously if there are any single wpmen here who would like a good man let me know
Old 04-09-2007, 06:27 AM

Default RE: Good Women

if you find any send some my way lol
Old 04-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: CTJohnB

good women who is down to earth[...] isn't moody and with rude negative comments all the time about everything and everyone.
why dont you just ask foran eagle headed pivot driver, or a wood beam stretcherwhile you're at it? im 21 years old and i know that such a woman doesnt exist!

i kid i kid!
Old 04-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Fork Horn

hahahahahahahaha That is the Irony of the posting KoBear. Should I find her I am gona marry her, LMAO

How ever I did find a bolt streacher this week LOL
Old 04-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: CTJohnB
How ever I did find a bolt streacher this week LOL
haha. if you need a bolt stretcher, girls might be uninterested... they dont like bolts that arent long enough to screw in... HAHAHA
Old 04-14-2007, 07:43 AM
Fork Horn

Yah Ok Kobear N1, lol haha thats a saying we used to use for the new guys that came into the shop, we would send them to the tool crib to see if they were dumb enough to ask for one. hahahhaha we actually had a few do it.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Typical Buck

Believe me fella's they are out there I got lucky and fellinfront of one. Never thought I would get lucky enough.
Old 04-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Typical Buck

If you cant find one make one. Find you a half decent girl and letter know you ant going to take any stupid stuff and if she dosnt leave ya, take her hunting and fishing with ya. But I have always been a little catious about teaching a women to shoot a gun, they sometimes do crazy things!!-lol
Old 04-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

As the guys at work say
If you like tattoos and tube tops buy a harley!
Old 04-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Start the bidding at $1,000,000!!!!!!

Ok, so I know I'm not worth it because the rookies at the station would tell you I'm a total *Edited* , but just thought I'd add to the fun

Potty Mouth!!!!

Quick Reply: Good Women

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.