Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Help

Old 12-31-2006, 04:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default Help

I 17 and love to hunt i want to start a wild boar/exotic ranch but cant do it on my own anyone interested? need like a business partner it will be in the next few years if it works out
Old 12-31-2006, 05:48 PM

Default RE: Help

I am 20 and would like to do that as well, but you gotta have a lot ofland and money and I don't have a lot of either. I hope to someday be able to do it though. Good Luck buddy.
Old 12-31-2006, 05:53 PM

Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done! I would suggest you read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" By Robert Kiyosaki and "Think and Grow Rich" By Napoleon Hill. Below are some good quotes for you to remember. Let me know when you get started, I will come hunt with you.

There will come a time when big opportunities will be presented to you, and you've got to be in a position to take advantage of them." – Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart Inc.

"There is only one way to make a great deal of money; and that is in a business of your own." – J. Paul Getty, Former oil tycoon and once the richest man in America

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future." – John F. Kennedy, former president of the United States

"A man's worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions." – Marcus Aurelius Antoninus, former Roman Emperor

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary" – Vidal Sassoon, entrepreneur

"The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn't do." Thomas Edison, inventor and scientist

One can get anything if he is willing to help enough others get what they want. – Zig Ziglar, salesman

Seek to understand then be understood. – Stephen R. Covey, author

The rich buy assets. The poor only have expenses. The middle class buys liabilities they think are assets. - Robert T. Kiyosaki, author, entrepreneur, investor

Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners. – Robert T. Kiyosaki, author, entrepreneur, investor
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
--Napoleon Hill

Who said it could not be done? And tell me what great victories
does he have to his credit which qualifies him to judge what can
and can't be accomplished.
--Napoleon Hill Author of the 1936 classic.. Think and Grow Rich

Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope,
not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.
--Napoleon Hill

Experience is an asset of which no worker can be cheated,
no matter how selfish or greedy his immediate employer may be.
--Napoleon Hill

Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children
of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
--Napoleon Hill motivational author

Do not wait; the time will never be ''just right.'' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
--Napoleon Hill

The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It's the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.
--Napoleon Hill

When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
--Napoleon Hill

Old 12-31-2006, 07:17 PM
Fork Horn

Ill guide on someones ranch or make my own thats my only options
Old 01-01-2007, 09:23 AM

Good quotes moose. I am going to look into those books. I do quite a bit of reading at school
Old 01-01-2007, 03:52 PM

Those are great books! Hope they incourage you like they did me! I own my own business and I am a partner with another company too! I was a correctional Officer in Florida while in school now I hunt alot, Check out my hunting club website http://huntchristiancreek.com/and my myspace at http://myspace.com/floridafortune
Old 01-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya gotta do what you truely love doing.The money will follow,and youll never work a day in your life.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:14 AM

Your hunt club purpose is amazing. The purpose is a wonderful way to be able to witness to others. I hope that has gone well for you.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:14 PM

Thanks, We try to do lot of different things I love to take kids hunting.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:02 PM

That is one of my favorite things to do as well. I just like taking others, especially ones that dont usually hunt. I go to college so it is easy to have guys interested, but have never been. What kind of business do you do?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.