Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 WANTED: Kansas Archery Tags >

WANTED: Kansas Archery Tags

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

WANTED: Kansas Archery Tags

Old 08-31-2005, 10:44 AM

Default WANTED: Kansas Archery Tags

Please reply with available counties. I am willing to pay a REASONABLE amount for.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:50 PM

Default RE: WANTED: Kansas Archery Tags

I have 2 myself and access to 2 more the 2 I have are in unit A1 counties are Sheridan and Thomas the other 2 are in unit A1 also counties are Gove and Logan I would like a thousand dollars for mine I can put you up at my house if you like and this will include all the ground which I hunt and I did lease some ground this year I have on videoe this year alot of nice deer if you would like a look at them I can send you a vhs tape or a DVD I can nnotsend on my computer you will be able to hunt the entire season if wish to hunt more then a week or so depending on how close you live I am not sure what the farmer wants for his and I do not know what kind or how much ground he has for you to hunt he just asked me to advertise the permits for him contact me at [email protected] or phone me at 785-672-5001 or 785-824-3327if you have quite afew questions for me I would prefer to talk to you on the phone Thanks and Good Luck Huntig Steve Tholen
Old 10-05-2005, 06:24 PM

hey steve try looking on ebay-hunting trips and leases, i have seen tags on therecheep as $250
Old 10-12-2005, 07:10 AM

mathew I dont know who would be foolish enough to sell one for 250 when a 2005 tag nonresident transferable costs321 you have not seen the deer I have on video either but my reasoning for the prices is we have farmers who are having alot of trouble and thinking of shutting it down completely most which I have hunted all my life with never having any trouble getting permission so I had to lease some ground and our fish and game doesnt give anything of what they make on these tags so I made a promise to the farmers that drew tags for me that I would make them 500 dollars so permits cost 321 plus 500 for drawing a tag and permission to hunt the ground they have so there is 821 it cost me 250 to get a guide license I start scounting july usually before and after work at least 3-4 days a week with gas prices around 3 dollars uncle sam usually gets around 33 percent of what you earn I getting you permission to hunt all the ground I hunt not just the farmer who you got the tag from I am offering the hunter room and board so for the price I am asking for the permits I do not believe is out of hand and all of my archery permits are sold but if you like I do have access to to rifle permits but the price could be around 1500 this I do not know for for I am selling for a farmer I am not trying to be a smart ass or I am just telling you where I am at if you can get atag for 250 jump on it even if you have to find your own land to hunt are farmers wont get p-oed for asking for permission but try not asking you know what I mean hey if you want to just chat please phone me 785 672 5001 I would love to hear from you got to go to work
Old 10-12-2005, 09:01 PM

deerhunting do you have anypics of your bucks. Write me up something about your set up and I will post you on my web site.10/11/05 I just looked on ebay hunting trips,leases -deer tags- 2 non resident kansastags 700 ness county!
Old 10-12-2005, 11:43 PM

mathew hey whats up all I have is video video video and I am unable to send on on my old computer so when people want to see what I have I have to dub off a tape for them and if you want to see some of the deer I have videoed let me know and I hope you didnt think I was an ass this morning I just wanted you to know what I had going and hopfullly if nothing else you will see some of the deer on the mens channell for Tom King CEO of bighorn outdoors and two of his prostaffers will be here during the rut trying to film three hunts sometime time around the tenth of Nov if you want give me acall you dont know how long it takes me to try and poke these keys I am one of those one finger typing guys good hunting and once again I hope I didnt make a fellow hunter mad this morning Steve Tholen [email protected]
Old 10-20-2005, 03:14 AM
Who
Nontypical Buck

Sorry Steve but tried sending you 2 emails via you link to you, both came back. I went in to your profile and tried again. The reason given just said,"no such user"
Rick