Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
Tactacam Customer Service Is 2nd To None !!! >

Tactacam Customer Service Is 2nd To None !!!

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Tactacam Customer Service Is 2nd To None !!!

Old 05-12-2018, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tactacam Customer Service Is 2nd To None !!!

So last Thursday after turkey hunting I came home to charge my Tactacam and it wouldn't charge, not sure if it was the USB cable or the USB port. I called Tactacam and they gave a RMA #, I mailed it out on Saturday they received it this morning, just got home from work and saw I got a email from them, stating they just shipped out free of charge a brand new Tactacam 4.0. I purchased it about 15 months ago. I will say this is great customer service, a company that backs up their product !!!

Just received my new Tactacam 4.0 from them.....What great customer service, and fast replacement from them !!!! I don't like have issues with stuff I purchase but it's going to happen, it's great to know a company will back up their products
Old 05-28-2018, 07:03 PM
Spike

How good is Tactacam with its video playback or still shots. looking to purchase one