Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
Not correct forum,but would appreciate feedback on this yall!! >

Not correct forum,but would appreciate feedback on this yall!!

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Not correct forum,but would appreciate feedback on this yall!!

Old 04-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Spike

Default Not correct forum,but would appreciate feedback on this yall!!

howdy fellow outdoors man, I am looking at purchasing a Video Camera for hunting,fishing,outdoor activiity you name it. But I live here in northeast nebraska and had a few buddys come up from SD and brought a lil sony video camera witht them(bout a 1500$ camera), and we got some good footage,and I got a Gobbler I shot on film,which was awesome. But I am leaning towards the campbell camera website, and looking at the cameras and package deals, but I do not know enough about video cameras to be making a decision,without enough time searching about them and finding out info, like I said I will do everything from filmin deer hunts,to waterfowl hunts,use it all the time,and I am willing to spend good $ on getting a good one, and im looking to get a midsized video cam,not to small but not to big, thank you guys for the help.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:22 PM
JW
Super Moderator

just trying to help as I moved it here so maybe you get a few answers.

I video lots of stuff but amno where near a pro as I use a simple little handycam. Have seen the Campbell stuff and have a buddies son who does that.....

good luck

JW
Old 05-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Spike

any gear you get should be purchased from B and H camera/video. Best rates, best customer service, etc. I purchase all my gear from them and have for years. Any problems and they'll return it. They have user ratings to help you out on your purchase as well.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Fork Horn

I’d go with Campbell. There prices have came down lately and I have great luck with their customer service.
The “Outfitter” camera arm from Muddy Outdoors is a great arm for cameras up to 5 lbs or so.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by ChuckDee
any gear you get should be purchased from B and H camera/video. Best rates, best customer service, etc. I purchase all my gear from them and have for years. Any problems and they'll return it. They have user ratings to help you out on your purchase as well.

I agree with ChuckDee, any camera/video from B & H. Or if you want you can get Canon 7D. It is good for videography and photography.