Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 sales and advertising >

sales and advertising

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

sales and advertising

Old 01-25-2009, 04:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default sales and advertising

Rob does this apply for everyone or just some?
Old 01-26-2009, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: sales and advertising

Apparently it's only for some, because WKPposted a sales "flyer" for their new video, which has yet to be deleted.

Tisk tisk....rules should include everyone, Rob.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

What is this in reference to? Must have been a post in a different forum or something?
Old 01-27-2009, 04:27 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

What is this in reference to? Must have been a post in a different forum or something?
Yeah, I'm a little confused.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

In the sticky, Rob posted that no one is allowed to sell/advertise in this forum and wants everyone to post in the classified section. One person's post, which referenced the sale of an item, has been deleted, which is cool.BUT, apparetly, it is ok for certain people to post here, regardless of the rules. Thus, the reason for this thread. Why is it ok for some, but not others? Refernce WKP's "Ad" for their new video in this forum.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Fork Horn

It looks like WKP is a paying advertiser on this site. Look around, and get over it.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: FarNorth

It looks like WKP is a paying advertiser on this site. Look around, and get over it.
Thats why there is a sponsor section. It doesnt matter to me but I know I seen posts in the past how we could get the video forum more active. I know on the Kisky's forum you can sell stuff in there video forum. It doesnt matter to me but I think if you could here huntingnet video section would be a little more active.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks for clearing that up....................I really don't think selling video equip. in this forum will boost activity, but I don't see a problem with it either. All websites are biased towards certain users, go to any of the bigger forums and you will see it if you look long enough, is it right? No, but I wouldn't let it bother you too much I don't see anyone rushing to get Todd's new video.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: FarNorth

As bullmoose pointed out, there is an advertiser's section. If everyone were allowed to sell in any foum other than the classifieds it's likey that a lot of selling would be going on, rather than the intendedchat. If I want to buy something, I'll go to the classifieds. So no, I will not get over it, per Rob's rules!
Old 01-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Fork Horn

Are you talking about the post from WKP in the White Knuckle Productions section of the forum plugging the DVD??
BTW, I've read through the rules too, and one of the rules is you can't put up a link for a business (like lungbuster and others), but that's being totally ignored. Who cares?!

Quick Reply: sales and advertising

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.