Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 Lets spark things up a bit... >

Lets spark things up a bit...

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Lets spark things up a bit...

Old 07-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Lets spark things up a bit...

Hey Guys,

Still super interested. If we even covered costs that would be cool. Anything beyond that is just gravy. Has anyone thought about the type of hunts to submit? How about something that is in your area. I am not opposed to all whitetail, but a variety of things would be cool. On our lease we have had a bunch of stuff coming into the feeders. I will be able to submit a Fallow/Hog or Axis/Hog shot. These are cool Texas items that would be a little different. Also, some type of briefing of ways we hunt in each area of the country.

Jake
Old 07-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JakeinTX

Hey Guys,

Still super interested. If we even covered costs that would be cool. Anything beyond that is just gravy. Has anyone thought about the type of hunts to submit? How about something that is in your area. I am not opposed to all whitetail, but a variety of things would be cool. On our lease we have had a bunch of stuff coming into the feeders. I will be able to submit a Fallow/Hog or Axis/Hog shot. These are cool Texas items that would be a little different. Also, some type of briefing of ways we hunt in each area of the country.

Jake
Anyone else just paste and copy along with your # andscreen name

1.Chasebaker
2.JakeinTX
3.solocamcan
4.Skin dog1
5.titleist 03
6.reelcrazyfish
7.MichiganWhitetails74

Old 07-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone has some great ideas! We can use just deer hunts, or expand to other things, but I think something missing from some videos is the non treestand aspect of hunting. The scouting and food plotting. I get tired of watching shot after shot and not seeing everything that goes into getting to the point where a hunter makes the shot.

Old 07-14-2008, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think we could mix up a little of evertthing.

HNI is not just whitetail hunters..we have Diehard Bowfishermen,Elk hunters,Turkey Hunters,and etc.

Lets mix it up.

We need a crew to film the HNI Bowhunt and HNI get together!
Old 07-14-2008, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would recommend as you guys said....mix it up....Produce a wide variety of hunts with good footage....good tunes...good interviews...and a nice video editting package that sells to HNI and everyone else....remember after the kill on video...tell your HNI buddies.."this one is for you"
Old 07-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think were looking WAY to far forward....Yes, I'd be nice to throw down a bunch of hunts with proper editing/music, butthis is my Rookie Year, I know I will have something to contribute (at least a doe) but the editing part scares me. I think we should just try and make our goal to have 6-8 hunts and THEN go from there.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:15 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Solo,

Don't worry about the editing. There are enough guys on here, someone will get that. Get good solid footage. A doe, buck, turkey, whatever. Remember that we are all your everyday hunter. No one is expecting a monster buck. Heck, I still have yet to take a buck. I have a Axis, Fallow and Sika on my list (one is going to get it soon ). I get back from Michigan in two weeks and I know where a rather large Sika has been hanging out. I am going to try and whack him. But man anything is cool, just get the video.

Good Luck
Jayson
Old 07-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can edit....now worries....gather video
Old 07-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Typical Buck

1.Chasebaker
2.JakeinTX
3.solocamcan
4.Skin dog1
5.titleist 03
6.reelcrazyfish
7.MichiganWhitetails74
8.Bowman4440

GREAT IDEA!!!! now i jsut need to go out and buy my camera once michigan gives me some insight on what one
Old 07-16-2008, 12:02 AM
Fork Horn

who has video they can contribute right now?

I'll throw ina turkey hunt, and 2 deer hunts (1 buck and 1 doe).

Quick Reply: Lets spark things up a bit...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.