Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
 hunting video industry >

hunting video industry

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

hunting video industry

Old 02-13-2008, 02:39 PM
Spike

Default RE: hunting video industry

I like this post very much.

I have been spent alot of time and NRG to get into the DVD production field. One thing I have really found out, takes time time time and more time oh yeah and money. I like the idea of selling DVD's and 5,000 is not unrealistic. However, as an individual it will not be easy. That is what my goal was. I found out who the Helk wants to watch a video all about me and my hunts.

Thats when I sat back and thought if I want to do this so do others. That when I started the concept of Amateur Hunting Videos.. Members join the team for a limited invest (under $200 for a 2 year membership). Get some free stuff and help pay for the production of the DVD's. Each member no matter if their footage makes the DVD's has the rights to receive royalties sense they all have ownership.

The website is currently under construction and will be up and running by March 1st. I think this is a good project with some large upside. Each member gets apparel and money. What could be better.

I think this will start a new chapter all together in the hunting industry Real Stories from real hunters.
If you have any questions or are looking to join or more info email me.

Thanks

Dustin
[email protected]
Old 02-13-2008, 06:15 PM

ALLL I can say is that once you start filming you wont want to go agaian with out it. I Just filmed a hunt for Buck ventures outdoors telvison net work. If any of you out thier want to watch some Great DVDs With BIG deer check thier line out and watch them on the pursuite channel
Old 02-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

I just get tired of some of these tv shows posting big whitetails that they acted like the worked so hard for that they shot in a pin. Sorry but high fence is a waste of good deer if you ask me.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:04 AM

I agree with you, high fence is a joke. I would never do it, and don't appreciate it when some of these shows conveniently forget to tell you that they are hunting high fence deer. I want to do a show that is all public, lease or owned hunting land. No outfitters on this show either. I have no problems with outfitters, just like to do it myself. Thats my format, hope some of you agree and will enjoy what we are trying to do.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: jjdohm

I agree with you, high fence is a joke. I would never do it, and don't appreciate it when some of these shows conveniently forget to tell you that they are hunting high fence deer. I want to do a show that is all public, lease or owned hunting land. No outfitters on this show either. I have no problems with outfitters, just like to do it myself. Thats my format, hope some of you agree and will enjoy what we are trying to do.
I love it.... Thats exactly what I did with my new DVD... Public land, NO Outfitters, No sponsors...
Old 02-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

And Bukmastr put together a video that you will actually learn something from
Old 02-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bukmastr

ORIGINAL: jjdohm

I love it.... Thats exactly what I did with my new DVD... Public land, NO Outfitters, No sponsors...
Whats wrong with Sponsors??

I'm with MAX'D OUT Hunting Adventures...we have sponsors..do they pay..no...they have offered to pay for the website but we do not want their money without a DVD out or at lease our Online Show!
Old 02-15-2008, 08:30 AM

I have no problem with sponsors. This is the business side of hunting, if their willing to help us, we would gladly advertise for them. Only products we believe in, I refuse to sell out to inferior products. I think I'm on the right track here and I sure appreciate all the posts, thanks again!
Old 02-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Typical Buck

Chase i think what Bukmastr meant was they did it all on thier own, no sponsors and therefore they were free to use whatever equipment they want to and don't have to plug thier sponsors throughout the video..............I don't have a problem with sponsors either, so long as I believe in the products they sell........I will not put anything on my website or DVD's that i don't use myself and have confidence in.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Fork Horn

I'm guessing you fellas have never seen some of the 'high fence' operations around the country that you're speaking out about.
Most of them that are under intense game management are built and fenced to keep game OUT not in and many of them are much bigger than quite a few of the non fenced areas that you're probably hunting in now.

Quick Reply: hunting video industry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.