Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

im mad

Old 02-17-2005, 03:24 PM

Default im mad

i hate this time of the year because i ahve like 8 months before i can hunt again and im pissed about not gettin out more the fall before. and i really get into it with the gun shows and boat shows and stuff and it makes me mad but next year ill try to get out more
Old 02-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: im mad

Ditto from South Dakota on that one - I do try and keep busy working with the dogs and pen birds and that helps.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:05 AM

Learned along time ago you have to make time, If not you will be would have, should have for rest of your life.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:38 AM

I also get the post Hunting season blues this time of year but I try and look forward to fishing in the spring and sumer and work the dog from time to time as well! I also do some Ice Fishing in the winter monthes but the ice is to the point of being unsafe around here now!
Old 02-22-2005, 08:17 PM

I have to agree with treestand. You have to get out when you can. Don't be a woulda, shoulda, coulda guy. I usually go through the post season blues but this year I drew a turkey tag. So my post season blues are postponed for a couple of months
Old 02-24-2005, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Think of an off season hobby. Your wife will be so glad. HAHA.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:22 AM

Yeah,
This is the time of year to make up for the fall. Make sure you take care of things around the house and do some spring turkey hunting if you are really hurtin to hunt (like me).
Old 04-28-2005, 12:58 PM
Typical Buck

That is why I turkey hunt, ice fish, fish walleyes and trout in spring/summer, bow and rifle hunt deer, elk hunt, and pheasant hunt. The winter is the hardest to get thru though as people tend to be indoors more. Hang in there. Time will fly faster than some of us want it to. The older I get the faster it seems to go...
Old 04-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Go turkey hunting in the spring...Thats would be my solution to not being able to hunt for 8 months.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yeah....Fishing too!!