Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

My excellent discovery

Old 09-08-2011, 06:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default My excellent discovery

I have just this morning appreciated that the appearance of many hunters out in the fields shooting at doves with shotguns has been followed by a very noticeable cooling in the daily temperatures. Furthermore, just about every year at this time hunters are out in the fields shooting at doves with shotguns, and, if the truth be told, more often missing than hitting their targets. Eureka! By shooting and blasting the sky, the hunters perforate the air envelope holding the hot air in and keeping the cool air out. The great number of these perforations of late accounts for our wonderfully cool weather these last few days. We all know that it is a deep art to shoot oil wells to induce hydrocarbons to flow -- whether this creates passageways for flow or whether the subterranean formations are intimidated into giving up their treasures, who can know? And again, in winter time, aren't cannons fired at great hummocks of snow to cause the snow to flow? These analagous circumstances demonstrate the probability, nay, the certainty of my discovery!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Global warming...............no doubt - LOL !
Old 10-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

am I the only one that is wondering what overdose of what med causes this issue?
Old 10-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

And all this time I thought it was NASA shooting them big rockets into the air....Dang...