Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Upland Bird Hunting
Dove Hunting in Cordoba, Argentina. >

Dove Hunting in Cordoba, Argentina.

Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Dove Hunting in Cordoba, Argentina.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Spike

Default Dove Hunting in Cordoba, Argentina.

Hello Friends,

I just returned from a trip to Cordoba, Argentina, where I went on a three day dove hunt with a company named Boundaries, run by Octavio Crespo. I am logged in to HuntingNet now because I feel I must share this experience with those of you who are avid Dove Hunt fans.

After years and years of a 12-15 bag limit in South Carolina, I could not stand it any longer and I started researching to see what else is out there. Our small season and horrible bird limit got on my last nerve. Then I searched in Google "dove hunting in Cordoba, Argentina" and found exactly what I was looking for.

This company is located in Cordoba, and has a lot of different programs to offer. I actually went with my father (we chose the Father & Son Program), and four other friends. The program we chose was a steal! In our group there were three sons and three fathers. ONLY THE SONS PAID. I couldn't believe it! The fathers had to pay for license, shells, and tips, but I mean, they each also got out of paying the Hunting & Lodging Fee!

The sky was black with Eared Dove. It got a little bit hot, but we had an unlimited supply of beverages (soft drinks, beer, water) and we found perfect spots in the shade to shoot from. We rented guns to make it easier and they had some fantastic Benelli and Browning models (normally 20 gauge). Out of us 6 hunters, each one shot an average of 1000 per day (2 hunting sessions per day). When I said I wanted something better than a 12 bird limit, they weren't kidding!

Other than the hunting, the lodging was luxurious, with butlers, and maids, and cooks. And it was all a steal. Couldn't have been better. I am trying to book another trip this July so I can do the Father & Son program again!

I hope you guys check out this thread, because this is what Dove Hunting is all about! I got some serious practice on my aim (what a challenge!), and an experience of a lifetime.