Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

BEST PLACE TO LIVE

Old 08-23-2003, 04:27 PM

Default RE: BEST PLACE TO LIVE

Thanks for the reply.I can' t leave nm I have grandchiildren and have to see them quit often.I just wondered what it would be like to live in another state.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:12 AM

I live in Wisconsin- large bucks, some ducks, a lot of geese, a few pheasants, good grouse, a lot of turkey and of course the greatest football team of all time- Da Packers.

However,
High taxes, state is divided by liberal extremists in Madison and Milwaukee and the rest of us conservatives throughout the state.

I would key on Montana as being the best all around state for a sportsman and freedom loving American.

MATHEWSCONQUEST
Old 09-06-2003, 09:13 PM

OH,freedom how I love that word or is it just an idea?To wake up and do what you want,oh what an idea.Just to wake up an not have to listen to jackasses all day.Freedom.No bush to take away my retirement money and give it to rich people that don' t really need it, but want more money anywayFreedom oh how I long for real freedom.To be able to hunt or fish just one time without having a game gardener tell me ,you can' t do that here unless you have such an such froms filled out.Freedom, being able to walk an hunt for miles without some land owner tell me I' m not wellcome unless I pay him his fee.Freedom where are you?How much more will it cost me?My life?I served for four years , thinking I had payed my dues,but more is required.Just to get t the river you have to pay twenty bucks for a key.Oh freedom how I miss you.