Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Upland Bird Hunting
Pheasant Hunting near Schuylkill County >

Pheasant Hunting near Schuylkill County

Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Pheasant Hunting near Schuylkill County

Old 09-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Pheasant Hunting near Schuylkill County

I was wondering if anyone near Schuylkill County heard of a place near Hazleton to Pheasant Hunt. I believe it is a paid place which I am looking for, but again, I am looking for a one day trip/ Hunt. My cousin went to Rock Ridge, Pine Grove and he said it sucked. Not looking for an expensive hunt/trip. Heard of this place in Hazleton, any reviews? Been to Martz and love it, just looking for a cheaper place that is good..

Any help/input appreciated.

Stay Safe

KC
Old 09-17-2009, 08:12 AM
Typical Buck

Schrefflers in Herndon, near Gratz. Last year it cost $13 a bird and most of the pheasants were roosters like 8 to 1. Not far from Martz's but alot cheaper. I will get the info and send it to you. If you are interested we could meet and I could show where this place is. I have a GSP that I will be running over there a couple times this year.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:14 AM
Spike

Now that I'm getting some more free time, I am looking into getting my hunter education done finally, shift work keeps screwing up scheduling getting this done. My son isn't much interested, but of all things my daughter wants to give hunting a try.

Quite a few folks here hunt more up north, above Schuykill county area and I have been invited to go with them.

I ever get off my ass and get edumacated, I'd love to hook up with someone more experienced for a get together.