[X(] Maybe I'll take the camera out and..." />

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

I'm sad!!

Old 05-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I'm sad!!

Went outside today and it was a beautiful day. I want to be hunting so bad but I'm all tagged out and nobody I hunt with can go out anymore this year. I really wanna just take someone out. I'd hate to say it but my season may be over.[X(] Maybe I'll take the camera out and try to get some good pics though. Hope everyone else had a great season and good luck to all those still hunting. If anyone hunts in Iowa and wants some help feel free to PM me. Have fun and be safe!!
Old 05-04-2005, 02:14 PM

Default RE: I'm sad!!

Well, at least thats a semi-good problem to have! Your tagged out..lol I haven't got even ONE yet, so your doing good!
I know what you mean about wanting to go out tho-my season ends this Saturday and I've had to work too much to be able to go out often at all.[:@][:@]
Old 05-04-2005, 02:50 PM
c j
Typical Buck

I actually have several tags left (got some leftovers) so I'm heading out 4 hours west to hunt Saturday morning, even though I have to be back home by 4pm that night. It'll be way too much driving and very little sleep, but it's always worth it for turkey.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:18 PM

HEY I HAVE A GREAT IDEA...... I have an iowa bow tag to fill..... HINT HINT.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

i do feel for you.. our season just started.. but it was hard reading about everyone hunting a month ago and we couldnt.. so i know where your coming from... i just hope i tag out tomorrow .. we only get one bird.. but its hard sometimes..
Old 05-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

deer-hunter18, what part of the state are you in?
Old 05-05-2005, 08:32 AM

I'm in the most eastern part of the state. Right in the Mississippi. Clinton County