Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Who uses the two way webbed strut seat? >

Who uses the two way webbed strut seat?

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Who uses the two way webbed strut seat?

Old 03-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Who uses the two way webbed strut seat?

The cushion that is attached to my vest doesn't get it, so I picked up the two way strut seat with folding legs on sale at BassPro for $10. Looks to me like a great little seat to use while turkey hunting, and I'm curious to hear from those of you who have one and use it.
Old 03-11-2005, 08:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Who uses the two way webbed strut seat?

I have back problems and the seat is what lets me sit for extended peroids. My legs use to go to sleep,no more. I really like mine.
Old 03-11-2005, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had a sore tailbone after using just the seat cushion on my vest for 3-4 days!! These H.S. Strut seats are the only way to go!!!

Old 03-11-2005, 08:49 AM

Definitley made a difference for me. Helps alot. Also you sit a little higher and can see better.
Old 03-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Typical Buck

I love my H.S.Strut seat
Old 03-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Fork Horn

Together the seat pad and webbed strut seat allows me to sit in the field for much longer periods. Mine cost $20 and it was the best $20 I've spent so far. I wouldn't leave the truck without it!
Old 03-12-2005, 07:27 AM

Just bought mine the other week plus the bunsaver cushion. Looking forward to sitting up off the ground the season
Old 03-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

i have a similar seat and not wanting to carry anymore than i have to i drop it off at my favorite late morning set-up spot in the am.after lots of walking im usually a little weary and my back aches and that chair feels like im sitting in a lazy boy.the more comfortable you are the less movement and thats a good thing.
Old 03-12-2005, 11:51 AM

I use this seat and I love it. The legs allow you to position yourself very comfortably against a tree. Before I got this seat, I just used the cushion attached to my vest, and I would always start sliding off of it when sitting on a slope. This seat can be angled and you don't have to worry about sliding. My legs also don't fall asleep since you are up off of the ground a bit.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Typical Buck

I have two of them... just in case who I take along is new and doesn't have one. They offer much more comfort and allow younger hunters to sit still longer. Mine were the first run, in that they don't have folding legs. I still don't leave the truck without one. Great product.

Quick Reply: Who uses the two way webbed strut seat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.