Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey Mount

Old 02-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Typical Buck

Default Turkey Mount

Thought I'd share this one with you. I had a taxidermist over in Wisconsin do this mount for me and it turned out pretty good. It has a board frame behind and and hangs on the wall off of that. Something different...

Old 02-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Turkey Mount

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:56 AM
Fork Horn

How much did that run you? I am gonna get one sorta like that for only like $100 or something like that.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Typical Buck

At the time, it was $150 I believe. He sent the head down to Missouri to have it done there and it looks very good.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:14 PM

i like it.its different
Old 03-01-2005, 07:39 PM

Here one of my Favorite mounts. I killed this one last year, doublekill opening day, me and my buddy. 11inch beard, 24 pounds, 24 mm. spurs. He was the lead bird in a group of 3.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

it's different
Old 03-02-2005, 07:17 AM
Typical Buck

That is a cool mount Ridgeruner!! I'm thinking about getting another mount and that definitely gives me an idea. I've been thinking about a flying mount too and that one you have is pretty cool. I've got a picture of one on a limb gobbling that I may try to pattern a mount after and that one is similiar to the pic. Thanx for sharing...
Old 03-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Ridgerunner it looks like you are a pretty big hunter and you have lots of trophies, What else do you have mounted.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:55 AM

Buckmastr,
I have 5 whitetail deer, 4 turkey, 2 bass and 1 grey fox being done currently, I caught the grey trapping this year, really nice one. I want to add an elk, black bear, moose, maybe a pronghorn. I gotta get my kids raised so I can afford it though..lol Thanks, Ridge. The pictures really don't do the mounts any justice. They look awesome, my taxidermist is the best in the country for turkey, I'd almost lay money on it. I've seen award winning mounts for turkey, his are better... Smeltz Taxidermy.. He is the best..

I'm not just being biased either, I'm very critical of my mounts,. I have two deer that are a mess done by Earl Wilson, in Morton, Indiana. Worst job I've ever seen on deer. I'll post them later, they 're terrible.

I have more turkey mounts I'll posts later. Ridgeruner

Quick Reply: Turkey Mount

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.