Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team 10 (officially The Feather Duster’s). >

Team 10 (officially The Feather Duster’s).

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 10 (officially The Feather Duster’s).

Old 03-11-2005, 04:05 PM

Default RE: Team 10 (officially The Feather Duster’s).

I was fortunate enough to draw a tag for the county I live in (wasatch county).
Old 03-12-2005, 07:12 AM

Default RE: Team 10 (unofficially The Feather Duster’s).

Welcome aboard to the Feather Duster's tumblingwings.

Good Luck this season
Old 03-12-2005, 12:24 PM

I took my nephew hunting this morning for youth weekend, he killed one that had a 8 inch beard and 1 1/8 inch spurs and weighed 18.5 pounds. We also heard alot more gobbling turkeys this morning, our season opens in 3 days I'm hoping to get the team some early points.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:41 PM

This Sucks.....In 1 Month I've Seen 2 Turkeys...Hens...But Theres Alota Snow So I Ben Staying Outa The Woods Till Snow Goes Down. I Dont Wanna Move The Deer And Turkeys More Then They Want To...But Ive Seen Alota Tracks Driving Around By Corn Feilds etc..

Anybody From Wyoming On Our Team?
Old 03-12-2005, 04:23 PM

Alright team, I'm going back out again tomorrow. As of this writting, my youngest warrior is going with me. He's only 13 but, he says he wants to go. If he doesn't, I'm going steep and deep into the everglades for my True Bread Osceola.

Will post pic's either way. So far this has been the best Extremem Southern Florida Turkey hunting season to date. They are all talking: Toms, Jakes, and the Hens. A total blast to say the least. Screw the hurricaines, the turkeys are ready and the toms are in full strut this far south. A site to behold.

I check in each morning just to keep tabs, I'm guessing that I'm the only one on the board this far south.

Good luck to you all this year and I hope you have as much fun as I've had. Green Swamp next week.

Can't wait.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:53 PM

We are having one long hard winter here in northeast Ohio. We still have snow on the ground. Can hardly wait for April 18 our opener.
Old 03-13-2005, 04:49 PM

Buckslayer, hang in there. Just look at it this way. This far south is like the "pre season" in football. But we do take it serious, and we do count it.

Hope it helps in the cold times. I feel your pain, I grew up in Colorado, loved the place and hated having to work in the snow.[:@]

Bring it on this year.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:38 PM

Alright Team 10, I'm heading out this weekend to Green Swamp for that Osceola. Have a Quota Hunt that I put in for last year. Hopefully, I'll score this weekend. So far this season I've been trying to help out other hunters, and have had a wonderful time doing it.

So far I've hunted with my Uncle, (who has hunted turkeys for over 35 yrs., my father, fp&l Bob and my son). Not this weekend, it's all about the team and my Osceola baby.

Again, good luck to al and be safe. Have a two day hunt up there, hopping to score the first day and call short the trip. Becuase I have a special permit to hunt Green Swamp West a week later and want to try and get my second allowed turkey there. If I'm lucky at Green Swamp I'll post pic's and location for you all. I won't be able to get back to this hunting site until next season, so hope to help out someone else.

April it's off to the Bull dog state and then on to the land of Roll Tide Roll.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:27 AM

I'm a team 10 contestant... I'm a school teacher in north western ohio .. Logan county... pretty good turkey county... I've been hunting them for about 15 years... I've killed about 15-20 birds. Were a 2 turkey county... Love the team name" the feather dusters!" Awesome... Question is can we live up to the name?

This contest ids a great idea! so good I 'm trying it on huntingforums.com

So yes even teachers cheat when they see a good idea!

Any other ohio members?

I'll be using a shotgun... But I bowhunt for deer...

God Bless the dusters... John Stahl.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:08 AM

Hey team, sorry i havnt got back so quick, my computers been gone.

age-18

Weapon of choice-Primarily bow, but ill probably shotgun hunt a little.

Quick Reply: Team 10 (officially The Feather Duster’s).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.