Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 StrutBusters-Let's Go Team 5!!! >

StrutBusters-Let's Go Team 5!!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

StrutBusters-Let's Go Team 5!!!

Old 02-28-2005, 11:01 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: StrutBusters-Let's Go Team 5!!!

Hard to pick one out with more than a foot of snow on the ground since Dec.[:'(]But there was a good population around this fall,hope they make it through O.K.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:32 PM

That's too bad about the snow, we haven't had any since early January. Yesterday it was all the way up to 60 degrees! But shhh, don't let Mother Nature know it's still supposed to be winter. [:-]
Old 02-28-2005, 05:41 PM

I know that feeling all too well. Saturday, it was 60, shoot, I even got sunburned while fishin in my t-shirt. Today, monday, high of 25 and snow.....what to do...
Old 03-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Fork Horn

I just added Florida as my first stop this year

Tenn. in April

NY in May, and I might get a day or two in PA!
Old 03-08-2005, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey StrutBusters, I added Vtbuckrulrs and Techy to the logo, looks like the team's getting a little bigger! Besides the two new additions, the only team members that haven't checked in so far are Okie1, Wernerjd, and Lil_Redneck2784.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Typical Buck

Think I've got a few to pick from here in NH plus maybe a bearded hen She won't score as well. More snow falling now so it's going to be a while! I'm getting pretty [:'(] of this snow. Here's a double bearded gobbler I'm going to try and put my brother on. If he doesn't get him in the week he's here, I'll be trying for him About two inches above his main beard you can see the second beard! The second one isn't very big but defiantly a double

Old 03-13-2005, 07:45 AM
Typical Buck

Will you adopt me as your brotherStill snowed in here in NY and 25degree's,I can't wait for May to come,although in Upstate NY that's no guarantee of having warm weather and no snow!
Old 03-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Spike

nagel_1 checking in. I'll be hunting the Black Hills of South Dakota this year. Didn't make it out last year, but this year Im going one way or the other. Good luck everyone, and hunt safe.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:47 PM

We still got lots of snow here in Ontario but the birds are strutting! Their just can`t wait for spring either. Here`s one I`ll try to put a tag on.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:15 PM

Howdy guys. My name is Mike and I'll be bustin easterns here in MI. My new alliegance is going to do a number on one

Quick Reply: StrutBusters-Let's Go Team 5!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.