Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 4 Roll Call

Old 04-26-2005, 09:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 4 Roll Call

They are peaking right now in PA - and the opener is Saturday. This could easily be the best season in recent memory.

A recent coldsnap will put them off just long enough to squeeze into PA season in the heat of the action.

I heard one last night gobbling his brains out at the edge of the Wal-Mart parking lot. Apparently, he needed to get some last-minute shopping in before he becomes lunchmeat on Saturday.

The past couple seasons have been a little late and slow. This one should be much, much better. I wish I had more tags.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:52 PM

seaon opened today saw 4 jakes no shot i was using bow
Old 05-20-2005, 02:08 PM

Jus checking in... I've only hunted a couple times and haven't gotten a bird close enough yet. We can still hunt here for another week.
Besides that things just haven't gone well. Weather, family problems and a computer crash. I have a new computer now but I may have lost a lot of stuff from the hard drive on the old one. I might be able to recover it though - waiting on a special part to put it in another computer. BACK UP YOUR COMPUTERS OFTEN!!!!
I plan on hunting heavy next week...if only the darned weather will cooperate now!