Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Woo Hoo

Old 10-21-2004, 10:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default Woo Hoo

At 5:30 this morning had a buck threaten to rape me,no more drag rags in the dark for me.He hung around about 45min thrashing saplings while I set up my climber and went up tree.Nowhere around at daylight.I saw 13 turkeys while deer hunting w/YB76 this afternoon they passed by my stand at 5yds 3 had brds 4-8in,2 or 3 jakes the rest hens.No fall season here hope they stay around till spring. Put a fake draw on the biggest tom with my bow to see if I could get away with it. That boy was owned!! Great day in the woods.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:01 PM

Default RE: Woo Hoo

hope they stay around till spring
Yeah rub it in. That's all I heard and I quote "I saw turkeys, I saw turkeys!!!!!!!" If they do hang around till spring I'll show you how to call one of em in and watch him walk off!!! It was pretty awesome you seeing that many in there. The hunt was fun NC. We will have to do it again soon.
P.S. Don't bend over in front of those predawn bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2004, 03:28 PM

what part of NC - nchunter?
Old 10-24-2004, 10:19 AM

rock you should know better than use doe lure on your clothing it even says do not apply to the body or clothing lol glad to hear your still seein the birds an this coming spring i'll be back an we will get a few of them old NC toms later bud tc an good huntin to ya