Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

meamories

Old 06-10-2004, 11:01 PM
crc

Default meamories

a few months ago me and my dad and dads friend and his friends son whent on a turkey hunt at a ranch in west texas near rising star.the owner of the ranch was larry and i like him a lot.i got a shot at aturkey but i missed i was so nervous.my dads friend max said i would be a great hunter when i got older.i went dove hunting there in 2003 during september.that place has a lot of memories for me and hopefully i will have some more memories from ther.i remember on my dove hunt i fell over some barbed wire and ripped my brand camo jeans.i wore the pair on the turkey hunt and i might where them on the next dove hunt i go to this fall.Icant wait until then.i remember during the turkey hunt i practiced shot at a barrel and missed and whe heard a hissing sound and my dad smiled at me and said whats that.it was a pipe but thank goodness nothing was in it.we all laughed at that.i love that place and i took a few photos of the place its beautiful.i also think i took a picture of max and his turkey.it was a nice tom and i almost harvested one. i love hunting.
Old 06-11-2004, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: meamories

I'm sure you will take a nice gobbler soon