Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Idaho Success! At 730am

Old 04-20-2004, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Idaho Success!

Congrats, I give it two thumbs up
Old 04-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Pat,Nice bird.Glad ya had a great time.
Old 04-20-2004, 04:59 PM

Congrats bro nice bird 2 down 2 to go on your grand slam!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats!
Old 04-20-2004, 08:34 PM

thats a darn nice bird, Congrats!
Old 04-21-2004, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

we'll just call you the turkey master congrats, that is a beautiful bird
Old 04-21-2004, 04:21 AM

Pat,

You're right 100%, I have got the opportunity to meet & hunt with a few members here. They have turned into great frendships. It's really nice that we can all come together with one thing in common the love of the animals we pursue & the outdoors. Then to find out we have a lot more in common is a bonus. Out of all the friendships that we've all made here it wouldn't of been possible without this site! Congrats on your great bird & all that you got to see & experience for the first time...........kinds impressive as the size of those critters up close huh?
Old 04-21-2004, 08:20 AM
Typical Buck

Bldhound, You are correct. Like I said when we decided to hold the Challenge again that I would hope that people would have fun with it and maybe just maybe make one of those new friendships. With out those new friendships I wouldn't have had the oppurtunity to take either of the birds that I have gotten this year so far.

And yes those animals animals up close and personal are HUGE and when a cow Elk barks at ya from 40 yards it's pretty awesome, although she's telling everything else there is a human here

Huntnma, I'm not a master i'm just a fake hen with a shotgun
Old 04-21-2004, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey pat, it seemed like yesterday i was just talking to shed on line, and he was telling me about your guy's plan on going after those birds. Nice bird, i only have easterns here in ohio, but i would love to take a bird with that turkey fan, if u guys have any more room, let me know i would be more than happy to go hunting with some professional hunters like yourselves. NICE BIRD!!!(DRUELING,LOL)

"ALWAYS LEAVE THE WOODS WITH SOMETHING"
Old 04-21-2004, 08:48 AM
Typical Buck

Turkey Fan, Well bud I am actually back in Pennsylvania now, and as you we only have Easterns here too. It was an awesome fan on that bird I couldn't have asked for a nicer one. He's already at the taxidermist, gotta wait 15 months to see him again though, Tax is really backed up because of the quality work that he does. Not sure if Shed has any room but it never hurts to ask. Good luck this year.

Quick Reply: Idaho Success! At 730am

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.