Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 T/C Encore 12 ga Turkey Barrel??? >

T/C Encore 12 ga Turkey Barrel???

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

T/C Encore 12 ga Turkey Barrel???

Old 03-23-2004, 08:09 PM

Default T/C Encore 12 ga Turkey Barrel???

Hey Guys,
I was thinking about getting this 12 ga, 24 inch turkey barrel for my encore. I was wondering if any of you have used it and if so what load patterns well with it. Ive heard from a couple of people that its amazing with hevi shot or just about any other factory load with its factory choke. Its pretty steep in price but everything else i throw on that receiver shoots so well I figure why not. Thanks for any feedback.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:49 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: T/C Encore 12 ga Turkey Barrel???

I've got one and the price is the only thing that I didn't like about it. But, you'll pay that and probably more for a comparable shotgun, so I guess its not really that bad. Anyway, its patterned well with everything that I've put through it. I've "landed" on Federal Premium 3-inchers with 2oz shot # 5's. If you decide to get one, check out www.edscontenders.com or call him at 405-879-0879 I've bought several barrels from him is he's as cheap as I've found and is a fine fellow.