Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 A must read turkey book!!!!!!!!!! >

A must read turkey book!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

A must read turkey book!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-23-2004, 12:03 PM

Default A must read turkey book!!!!!!!!!!

Fellows I was given this book the other day. I started reading it; and was extremely impressed. It IS NOT one of these you have got to do this books. It is stories of hunts and hunters just like us. I have not been able to put it down. I feel like I was on some of these hunts and one of em almost sounds like a screwed up hunt I had during bad weather. If you can get this you need to read it; it is truly worth the money. It is one of the most attention grabbing books I have picked up in awhile. You can order it here http://www.tuckeroutdoors.com

Old 03-23-2004, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A must read turkey book!!!!!!!!!!

Is that written by the same Ryan Tucker that frequents this forum?
Old 03-23-2004, 02:27 PM

John Deer I was thinking the same thing. If not, it's quite a coincidence.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:31 PM

Yes it is.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:52 PM

Talked me in to it. Just ordered it from amazon.com. Thanks---I love a good turkey hunting read.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:07 PM

I promise you will like the book when you get it
Old 03-23-2004, 06:32 PM
VP

Great Book, I picked it up last year after BT posted a thread on it.

Its definately worth the read and yes it is our very own Ryan Tucker thats on our board.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:20 PM

I'll pick it up, sounds great!
Old 03-24-2004, 05:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ryan, has did a very nice job at this book. The nice thing is it is written by a fellow just like us. The exspirences that he has had is the sameones that any of us has or will indaulge. I've hunted with Ryan and he is a great fello and can really get serious about the sport. He even help me out one late afternoon in TX , when I fell a sleep agaist a tree next to him, so he was on watch . The birds started to come and I have to give the man credit, he woke me up. Not sure if it was the snoring or not , but we managed to kill a Rio. ...BT
Old 03-24-2004, 06:08 AM
VP

ORIGINAL: Adrian J Hare

Ryan, has did a very nice job at this book. The nice thing is it is written by a fellow just like us. The exspirences that he has had is the sameones that any of us has or will indaulge. I've hunted with Ryan and he is a great fello and can really get serious about the sport. He even help me out one late afternoon in TX , when I fell a sleep agaist a tree next to him, so he was on watch . The birds started to come and I have to give the man credit, he woke me up. Not sure if it was the snoring or not , but we managed to kill a Rio. ...BT
He even help me out one late afternoon in TX , when I fell a sleep agaist a tree next to him,

[:-]
BT, YOU were sleeping on the Job?

I'm so ashamed of you!
I guess I can say Ryan is more man then me , cause I would have woke you up to,,,,,,, But it would have been to the sound of my 870 going off on them Gobbs - - Just to see how High you woulda Jumped

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.