Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Dreams of Spring

Old 01-25-2004, 01:27 PM

Default Dreams of Spring

I think I got it bad guys, last night I dreamed about turkey hunting. Will April 15 ever get here???
Old 01-25-2004, 01:31 PM

Default RE: Dreams of Spring

Before you know it.
Old 01-25-2004, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Common May 1st!! I'm with ya, about being antsy!! LOL!!
Old 01-26-2004, 06:43 AM

I feel your pain.
Old 01-26-2004, 02:49 PM

I too am excited about the upcoming season, March 20th here in Georgia. I am watching videos and participating online in chat rooms. I have also read a lot of books this year and can't get enought information on turkey hunting. Any suggestions on good reading material would be greatly appreciated. I subscribe to Turkey and Turkey Hunter, membe of the NWTF, read Georgia's outdoor magazines and anything else I can get my hands on. Can't wait for March to get here.
Old 01-26-2004, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I'm like yankee. I watch hunting, read hunting. Whatever I can do to learn more about it and to tie me over a little until spring. How do you like Turkey and Turkey Hunting? I dont have a subscription but have bought a few and would like to subscribe. try hunting101.com They have an excellent section on Turkeys. My favorite hunting magazine is Field and Stream. You should try that and maybe Outdoor Life.
Old 01-26-2004, 06:03 PM

Spring turkey season has been on my mind also. I ve been in this forum every night ,bought 6 hours of turkey hunting videos saturday morning, and a couple turkey books to read.I'll be in Gergia for the opener too. Still counting the days !!!
Old 01-26-2004, 06:15 PM

yea, i'm with you. i saw some nice gobblers the last few weeks of deer season and i can't wait to get out there and get a shot at em. All i can think about right now is turkey hunting.