Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

quaker boy game calls

Old 01-21-2004, 06:13 PM

Default quaker boy game calls

i tell you that quaker boy has the best push botton call on the market today....many birds have fallen becuase of this deadly call.......i can take just the push botton and kill me a bird...
Old 01-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: quaker boy game calls

ThankYou Bobcat , for your opinion on the Easy Yelper ...BT
Old 01-21-2004, 07:00 PM

it is a real good call..easy to call.....love my push button.do you deal with the quaker boy calls....
Old 01-21-2004, 10:01 PM

I think he is bobcat but are yall talkina bout the green call that is at walmart??
Old 01-22-2004, 12:23 AM

I think its safe to say Adrian does deal with QB......and then some!

AH
Old 01-22-2004, 05:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes , BobCat , I work for QuakerBoy. I'm proud of it and love the things I do for them, there is a great bunch of guys in the Company. Its also something I don't talk alot about on the boards, because of the nature of others. I don't see a need to boast about it, and don't see myself any different then any one of you's. I'm I too good to join in on a/some forums because of my postion with them ? Not a chance , I enjoy to talk and make friends with anyone on these forums and have made best friends with a few right Here on this forum. I have hunted birds and met with a few here, Like Anthony, Jalvja, maytom, scramper1, Brampton Mike and HenTalker another ProSaffer from Ohio/Kentucy that sure knows his stuff when it comes to Turkey hunting aswell as a Class act in the calling Department. I've enjoy every moment I have with them all. I hope I don't make any enimies here because of what I do...BT
Old 01-22-2004, 05:24 AM
Fork Horn

Adrian,
Perhaps you can help me with a box call problem. I had an old Grand Old Master which was one of my two favorite calls (the other being an old Lynch Foolproof). I made the mistake of letting my wife use it when she started to hunt, and when I saw that there was no chance of getting it back, I bought a new one.
The new one not only does not sound as mellow as the old, but when I cut, the spring "boings". I have tried varying the tension, but the spring sound is still there. Do you have any suggestions?
Old 01-22-2004, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

keyshunter, I have to say I have not ran across this kind of problem , but it does happen at times. The sound in the call is related to the wood density, some boxes are just a slite bit different in pitch because of the piece of wood used. The spring problem , I would package it up and send it back with a note of the problem , or go to a show and stop in at the QB booth with the call and they will either fix it or give ya a new one...BT
Old 01-22-2004, 05:53 AM
Fork Horn

Since we're talking about Quaker Boy calls let me give a review on one, too.

The Little One-Sider is one of the best sounding, easy using, easy carrying box calls I have ever seen. I love this call. Thanks to Cousin BuckoDuck for turning me on to it. The call is easy to use either yelping (two handed) or one handed cutting. It's also small enough to fit in your vest without a lot of "hang-out". For $15 bucks, it's just hard to beat.

Good job, Quaker boy!!
Old 01-22-2004, 11:02 AM

Adrian J Hare
How much for a easy yelper and where can i buy one
can you get me a discount

thanks

Quick Reply: quaker boy game calls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.