Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

hunting trips

Old 01-18-2004, 11:36 AM

Default RE: hunting trips

I'll be heading to Wy in late April for a merriam's hunt.Same as paintbrush said,5 days is not enough hunting time for a turkey addict.
Old 01-18-2004, 06:02 PM

I'll be heading to Alabama around the end of March. Then most certainly back to my home state of North Carolina and neighboring Virginia. I would like to fit in either a Florida oceseola or a Montana/Dakota merriams if possible.
Old 01-18-2004, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be watching BT Pat!!But then you went ahead and put Jalvja on his team too!!!Now I'm surrounded!!
Old 01-18-2004, 11:35 PM
Typical Buck

sorry Bob but Jalvja knew the system I was using and signed up just in time. Sorry.....[:-]
Old 01-19-2004, 03:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Boy everybody thinks this is unfair , But I don't being Jims shooting me birds . Then again I'll have to take Bob with me to my secret spots and have to let him shoot first being the host I am. I have to say I'm sure getting excited about this. Man if the locals where upset with me to this point ,wait til I'm done with the group hunt ...BT
Old 01-19-2004, 04:01 AM

[] Hey Adrian...what about me......[].......you guys will have to let me know when you come up & we will have to make arrangements to meet....afterall, the Turkey Spur Ranch is only about an hour from me...in fact you guys will be going right by my place to get to Adrians!!!!!! Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 01-19-2004, 05:26 AM

There's just no stopping once you start....I don't travel to hunt because I want to...I state-hop because I HAVE TO....it's in my blood! It's a combination of things...new scenery, new birds, discovering what's over the next ridge, lengthening my season and spending every available minute in the spring woods doing that which I most love to do. I've been hunting from mid-March until the 1st of June for the past 18 of the 21 years I've been turkey hunting, and I sure hope to keep doing it until they bury me (hopefully on some hardwood ridge where the turkeys can scratch acorns over my resting place).

This year will be my big western swing spring after FL...CA, NV(if drawn), UT(if drawn), CO, AZ(I got drawn!!! [8D]), WA, OR, ID, and hopefully an Indian Reservation in ND on the way home.
Old 01-19-2004, 09:58 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree Poult,for alot of years turkey huntin was somethin I prefered to do alone.Now days I look forward to huntin with my friends.Since we live so far apart it just means We gotta travel
Old 01-19-2004, 09:20 PM

No traveling for me this spring. [:'(] First time in several years.

Too much going on this spring and not enough money. [:@]

But I'll make up for it next spring.

Quick Reply: hunting trips

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.