Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Rio Grandes Part 2 (pics) >

Rio Grandes Part 2 (pics)

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Rio Grandes Part 2 (pics)

Old 01-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Typical Buck

Default Rio Grandes Part 2 (pics)

I posted some turkey pictures back around Thanksgiving. WeI just finished off our 2003 deer season Sunday afternoon. The wife and I had pretty much blah outing but did enjoy seeng a few does and a young 6 pt today and some rio's. (anytime being in the outdoors is great though)While fall turkey season is opened and runs with deer season, I hold off until the spring. One can use any rifle, bow or shotgun while hunting these majestic birds I might add.
Anyways..... again here are a few more pictures of some Rio Grande's I took this last day of fall deer/turkey season for me.

Wanting to share some moments....doubleA

Old 01-05-2004, 05:07 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Rio Grandes Part 2 (pics)

Thanks Poult for your lone reply. After 29 hits and just 1 response I feel that's its not even worth my time to post pictures anymore. I wonder what I am doing wrong?

[&:]doubleA[&:]
Old 01-05-2004, 09:26 PM

Awesome pics doubleA, thanks
Those are really clear. What kind of camera/lens did you use. Looks like it's going to be a great spring season for you.
Old 01-05-2004, 09:52 PM

Awesome pictures!! Can't wait for the Spring season.
Old 01-06-2004, 04:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

doubleA

Don't get discouraged that there where hits and no replies, When I checked the pic the photo's were not coming up so I gave you a little help to get them to open.

They are great pic's for sure, most user enjoy the pic's and just don't respond to the post. I've seen this in the passed 4 years of being here...BT
Old 01-06-2004, 10:21 AM

I always look at the pictures posted and don't often post a reply, but I think the site would be less enjoyable if people never posted pics. Most of the time I don't post a reply because I have nothing to say, or because someone has already said what I would say. Don't be discouraged about no replys. Keep posting pics. We need them, especially in the time between.

(By the way, nice pics!!)
Old 01-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those are great pictures.Thanx for sharin them and keep postin.The first time I checked your post I couldn't see any pictures.Glad I checked again.
Old 01-06-2004, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-06-2004, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

DoubleA any turkey hunter would appreciate your effort here!Those pics to me speak for themselves "there awesome"!!Thats a great classic group of bachelor Gobbs..appreciate the post!

Quick Reply: Rio Grandes Part 2 (pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.