Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey choke

Old 03-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Spike

Default Turkey choke

I shoot a Benelli SBE2 12 gauge with 3 1/2" hevi shot Magnum blend. I've shot the Indian Creek choke with good results. However, I've been hearing great things about the rob Roberts final strut choke. Any one have experience with this set up? Thanks!
Old 03-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

McAfee,

I deleted your second thread on this topic. This one seemed to have more information so I deleted the other one.

Welcome to the forum, hope you find the information you're looking for! Lot of knowledgeable turkey hunters here.

-Jake
Old 03-06-2019, 04:45 AM
Super Moderator

Never heard of the Rob Roberts choke, I'll have to give them a look. I use a primos Jelly head in my Mossy 835 and just purchased an Indian creek for my Stoeger. As soon as I get it back from the gunsmith (getting holes drilled and tapped) I'll try it out and post up a pic
Old 04-15-2019, 05:47 AM
Spike

Get an Indian Creek and call it a day
Old 04-15-2019, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mcafee79
I shoot a Benelli SBE2 12 gauge with 3 1/2" hevi shot Magnum blend. I've shot the Indian Creek choke with good results. However, I've been hearing great things about the rob Roberts final strut choke. Any one have experience with this set up? Thanks!
same ammo as you out of my 1187 using a HeviShot Turkey Choke, shoots great