Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Check us out guys!

Old 02-16-2017, 05:13 AM
Spike

Default Check us out guys!

Hey guys, hope the 2016 season treated everyone awesome. I had a great season, and have recently created a youtube channel to share my 2017 encounters and hunts. We have tons of videos in the works, and will cover a wide variety including, mostly bowhunting. We will also cover turkey hunting, trapping, and some fishing clips. If that is something you would be interested in, I am going to drop a link to my first video, and hope you guys enjoy. If so, like and subscribe, and happy hunting. Thank the good lord for allowing us to pursue this way of life. I know this video is not deer hunting, and we will bring tons of deer hunting this season. I just thought this hype video would be a good opener.

Last edited by Boundless1234; 02-16-2017 at 05:16 AM.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Turkey vid in the whitetail section. You do know there is a turkey section don't you?
Old 02-18-2017, 06:00 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by flags
Turkey vid in the whitetail section. You do know there is a turkey section don't you?
This is a turkey section
Old 02-19-2017, 02:26 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Wisbowhunter09
This is a turkey section
The thread was moved by mods to the proper forum after flags post pointed it was in the wrong section of the site. I left an explanatory note in the whitetail section but it has since expired.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

The OP's comment "I know this is not deer hunting" also kind of gave it away as to the original posting forum.