Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey 2015

Old 05-01-2015, 12:13 PM
Spike

Default Turkey 2015

Awesome year so far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTkcyQw4vts
Old 05-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Looks like. How long was the beard on that furry one?
Old 05-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats on your success this year!
Old 05-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats young fella!!! It is great seeing the young ones out there hunting.. You are the future of hunting so keep up the great work !!
Old 05-02-2015, 07:01 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats on the season. Cool video is there a reason you left out the kill shots ?
Old 05-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Spike

Congrats for that great achievement. It was nice to see that moment actually.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on a beautiful bird displayed nicely in the photos! One person in particular asking questions about kill shots should take particular note of how it was done and the congrats you are getting! Well done video too young man and it definitely shows you have already learned what hunting is really about. Congrats again and I hope you have as many years ahead of you as I have spent enjoying nature and the outdoors!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-04-2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Congrats on a beautiful bird displayed nicely in the photos! One person in particular asking questions about kill shots should take particular note of how it was done and the congrats you are getting! Well done video too young man and it definitely shows you have already learned what hunting is really about. Congrats again and I hope you have as many years ahead of you as I have spent enjoying nature and the outdoors!
You get the last word on my thread and now you feel the need to continue here on this young mans thread and I am the problem ! Sorry for this being brought to your thread TeenageHunter, I apologize for it !
Old 05-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Topgun I don't believe Timbrhuntr meant anything by his post. He did say it was a cool video and just asked why. I also would have liked to see the kill shots - especially the archery one. As for Teenage, that video was well done. Just a little lighting issues. But otherwise very well made. Next time put the kill shots in.
Congratulations on a successful season. Continue the good work.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Topgun I don't believe Timbrhuntr meant anything by his post. He did say it was a cool video and just asked why. I also would have liked to see the kill shots - especially the archery one. As for Teenage, that video was well done. Just a little lighting issues. But otherwise very well made. Next time put the kill shots in.
Congratulations on a successful season. Continue the good work.
IMHO there is really no need to show kill shots, especially when stuff is placed on youtube for everyone to see. The sooner some people would realize that the less people we would have that aren't hunters that get disgusted and go into the anti hunter camps! This young man IMHO made a beautiful hunting video for just a beginner with great scenery and views of the sky. That was really all that was needed for him to convey the hunt without any kill scenes and his photos were also very tasteful in comparison to some that have been posted. That is fantastic for a youngster to learn from a mentor that killing isn't what hunting is all about even though it is the result many times of when we go out. As a mentor for our NWTF Chapter, a boy and his Dad that I took out this past weekend found out just what this video portrayed in that we saw birds and heard gobblers responding even though the boy didn't fill his tag. He has severe ADD, but had a great two days and was all fired up to come back next year because of the experience I tried to pass on to him that it's just being out in God's creation that really counts.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-05-2015 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.