Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

My sisters 2nd turkey !

Old 04-30-2014, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default My sisters 2nd turkey !

Ok guys this was from the opening day of Ohio's youth turkey season witch I believe was back on the 19th of this month ! This was my sisters 1st time out this year and her 2nd ever time out in the turkey woods ! And as I said it was her second turkey ! So you can imagine how lucky she is ! I do not think she knows that turkey hunting can be hard lol !

Anyways here is the link to the video guys ! I would love if you would take about 3 minutes and watch the video ! I hope you like it ! Thank you guys and if any of you feel like subcribing to my youtube channel I would love that ! Also you can find the full story of her Turkey hunt over on www.GJhunting.com

Its only a short video and nothing great but I had to work with the video footage I had !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sQ4CnzO1zo
Old 04-30-2014, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Would of loved to check it out but I clicked on link and nothin... I'll try again later...

Congrats to you guys
Old 04-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Mr. Longbeard
Would of loved to check it out but I clicked on link and nothin... I'll try again later...

Congrats to you guys
The you tube link worked fine for me...

Congrats to you and your sist ray12!
Old 04-30-2014, 03:33 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats on a great hunt. Video worked for me
Old 04-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Typical Buck

As a father of 3 teens (daughter in the middle) that clip brings a tear over a smile! That was AWESOME, and son she DIRT ROLLED that ol bluehead just as he was heading for the exit! That terrain looked JUST LIKE the place I learned to turkey hunt on in southern MO for 20yrs.

Wonderful clips, thanks for sharing!
HL
Old 04-30-2014, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys ! And I'm glad the video is working for most of you all ! And HatchieLuvr I'm glad you liked it so much ! I know for a fact that my sister will probally never forget these first two turkeys ! And I'm just glad I was there with her ! She was all smiles and bright eyed afterwards ! And I always said I think this setup looked just like Montana lol ! Thank you guys for the compliments and good luck to you all !
Old 04-30-2014, 05:32 PM
neb
Typical Buck

Very nice!
Old 05-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Typical Buck

That was a really awesome video, and she rolled that joker. Congrats on a beautiful turkey!!!!!
Old 05-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome video! Congrats to her!
Old 05-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks everyone !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.