Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Done buying calls and shells >

Done buying calls and shells

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Done buying calls and shells

Old 01-20-2013, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

BT I know I am lol...
I like them win hv 3.5" #5's and I was in Wally World yesterday and they had them on sale for 8 bucks... I had to pick up a box lol

Time to go see the doc lol
Old 01-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Fork Horn

The Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show is gonna be a flop this year anyways. If you haven't heard, read here: http://mynortheastoutdoors.com/esos-boycott-supporters/

Don't even waste your time. The show has decided to ban the display of certain weapons, and so most of the big companies and celebrities have decided to ban the show due to 2nd Amendment issues. I just received an email that the NWTF has pulled out the the show as well.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea i just found out about this... I havent been in 3 years so i wasent going anyway... but im glad that everybody is sticking together on this!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldnt say I'm done, but I have checked myself the past couple years. I've had to force myself to spend less, way less. lol
Old 01-25-2013, 04:14 PM
JW
Super Moderator

I buy calls only when I wear some out! I was forced to buy shells ~ 10 for 10 with that last box!

JW