Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey feathers

Old 09-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Spike

Default Turkey feathers

I need to ask a favor of all you guys. I'm the vice president of our local NWTF chapter. We have a JAKES outing where last june 225 kids got to share a little of the outdoors experience for a day. Part of our days events included a little craft item that involved a turkey feather. Problem is we have a hard time getting them. Espically for 200+ kids. So if some of you would be generous enough to donate some that you find to us it would be a great help. You can save them up our next outing is not till august. Sorry we can't pay for them or shipping but I would send you back a donation reciept if that would help. I know it sounds like I'm trying to get a handout here but the kids really liked working with the turkey feathers so much more that I'm just trying to get enough to go around next year. Send me a private message on here and I will gfet you my addy. Thanks in advance.